Inventive recipes. Global flavors. Advanced techniques. Wonderful cookbook! I have loved testing recipes from Michael Natkin’s cookbook, which has advanced my cooking as well. Click here for my review of Herbivoracious: A Flavor Revolution with 150 Vibrant and Original Vegetarian Recipes. This is our last giveaway until fall! SWEEPSTAKES IS NOW CLOSED.
Here is this week’s question:
What’s the most unusual ingredient you have ever bought for a recipe? How did it turn out?
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By leaving a comment below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Friday June 28 through Thursday July 4, 2013 at 5 PM Pacific Daylight Time. SWEEPSTAKES IS NOW CLOSED.
- Leave a comment answering the question to enter: What’s the most unusual ingredient you have ever bought for a recipe? How did it turn out? You can receive up to 4 additional entries by sharing the link on social media and leaving one comment for each share. 5 entries total per person, please. Extra entries, or more than two entries per day, will be deleted.
Tweet, Facebook, Pin, or Google+ the link to the sweepstakes. You can share up to 4 times—no more than two entries per day—for 4 additional entries. (Leave a comment with the link to each mention each time.)
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by random number generator within one day of the sweepstakes closing. Winners have 48 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by random number generator. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Harvard Common Press, Michael Natkin, and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: One hardcover copy of Herbivoracious, retail value $24.95.
Today’s post is part of our mission to help you rebuild your health through food and lifestyle choices. Look for posts on Mondays featuring gluten-free, sugar-free recipes made with healthy plant-based ingredients, Wednesday essays, and Friday giveaways (when available).
Here’s Michael’s wonderful book: