Use leftover pulled pork and corn on the cob to build a fresh and veg-forward salad the next day.
Salad month continues with this genius way to use up BBQ leftovers: pulled pork salad! You even use a little leftover BBQ sauce in the dressing. All the flavors of a BBQ in one easy salad. Use my sugar-free BBQ sauce recipe to make killer sauce!
low-sodium, gluten-free, celiac diets
Not recommended for:
vegan, vegetarian, paleo diets
You might also like:
BBQ salad using leftover pulled pork and corn on the cob
- 2 cups romaine lettuce or spring mix, mesclun, or arugula
- 4 ounces pork shoulder pre-cooked, shredded
- 1 cob corn fresh, organic, cooked and cut off the cob with a sharp knife
- 1/4 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 bell peppers red, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil (extra virgin)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp barbecue sauce like Tessamae's or my sugar-free BBQ sauce
- Put dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake hard until emulsified.
- Build your salad: lettuce, pork, all or a portion of the corn, black beans, red pepper.
- Drizzle with dressing just before serving.